Portrait Shoot Pricing
I charge £55 for your photo session (£75 for newborn shoots*) - this includes:
- A pre-shoot guide, telling you what to expect and including advice on clothes and make up, if appropriate.
- A 60-90 minute photo shoot* at your home or at an outdoor location* for up to four family members (each additional person costs £10 extra).
- My guidance selecting the best images from the shoot and expert digital editing of each one.
- A private online gallery of the final images (usually around 30-40). The gallery will be live for 7 days to let you enjoy and select your images.
- Guidance on the best way to display and share your favourite images, including visuals. Please click here to see the wide range of frames, canvases and albums that I offer.
- I am happy to sell individual prints once you have purchased finished photographic products to a minimum value of £200.
You pay for your photo session when you book your shoot. This fee does not include digital prints or files. My clients typically spend around £400 to £1500 on their photography, usually an album and a number of wall display items, so that they can enjoy their images daily.
* Newborn shoots require more time, to accommodate feeds, nappy changes etc.